Students in This Major
• Grasp the basic theory of information science and technology comprehensively.
• Acquire extensive knowledge and varied capabilities about information technology.
• Receive a wide range of specialized training on di erent categories of information engineering.
Besides mathematics, physics and English, main courses of this program are:
• Electronic Circuit and System
• Computer Science Fundamentals
• Communication Principles
• Information Theory
• Digital Signal Processing
• Information Processing and Coding
• Information Network Fundamentals
• Mobile Communication
• Channel Coding Theory
• WEB Searching
• Data Acquisition Technology
• Pattern Recognition
• Research scholar in the field of information theory
• Information system architect
• Telecommunication network architect
• System integration and software development engineer
• Engineer of information system manufacture