Electronic Information Engineering
Students in This Major
• Grasp the basic theory of electronic and information technology comprehensively.
• Gain the special knowledge of digital audio technology, video technology and many other fields of electronics.
• Receive a wide range of professional training on di erent categories of engineering inmultimedia information acquisition, processing and transmission.
Besides mathematics, physics and English, main courses of this program are:
• Electronic Science and Technology
• Computer Science Fundamentals
• Signal and System Analysis
• Digital Signal Processing
• Communication Principles
• Information Theory Fundamentals
• Digital Audio and Video Technologies Principles
• Multimedia Communication
• Digital Media Broadcasting
• Modern Communication Technologies
• Professionals in circuit research and design
• Electronic and information system architect
• Engineer of information system manufacture
• System application and software development technician
• Technology management professionals