Electronic and Communication Engineering
• Multimedia search and mining on Web
• Network intelligence information processing
• Research and development of mobile Internet-oriented intelligent applications
• Next-generation access network and its testing
• Mobile Internet and intelligent terminals
Electronic and Communication Engineering field involves two first-class key disciplines, they are Information andCommunication Engineering and Electronic Science and Technology, covering six second-class disciplines such as Communication and Information System, Signal andInformation Processing, Circuits and System, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology, Physics Electronics and Optoelectronics, Microelectronics and SolidState Electronics.