The experimental center with an area of about 2,000 square meters provides an advanced environment for fundamental experiments, professional experiments and innovative practice. It is furnished with various types of more than 2500 pieces of equipment. It is an important base for students to cultivate their overall qualities and practice abilities.
The experimental center includes the following 7 laboratories:
• Circuit and Electronics Technology Innovation Base
• Communication Theory Laboratory
• Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Laboratory
• Computer Laboratory
• Communication Laboratory
• Information Network Engineering Laboratory, and
• Digital Media Technology Laboratory
In 2007, a part of the experimental center was named national model center for electronics and information experimental teaching. At the same year, another part of the experimental center was named Beijing regional model center for computer and information network experimental teaching.